Billions are invested each year in Research and Development (R&D) and in filing patents on new technologies, in a quest to create competitive advantages and drive growth.
Our goal is to protect the income derivable from your patents on electronic devices or systems. At our specialized hardware and software laboratories, we use proprietary technology and specialist tools to locate and analyze code patterns, including board and integrated circuit reverse engineering, software decompiling and reverse engineering.
We can investigate if your patents have been illegally used in another device, find the evidence, and provide support for legal procedures.
- Technology competitive analysis before and during product development
- Investigation of intellectual property theft and patent infringement
- Support from legal experts
- Presentation of expert testimony in a court of law
- Technical and business support for patent assertion