The network architecture and design service covers both the planning of enterprise network architecture and the selection of technology solutions that match your evolving business and network needs.
On-site network engineers will carry out analysis of the current state of your enterprise network architecture. Through a series of workshops and in-depth discussions they will explore key issues.
- Evaluate the health of your security architecture systems
- Visualize your desired performance level and map against current performance level
- Deliver recommendations on optimal architecture and design (including upgrading systems and/or application software)
- Pre-sales engineers will seek to understand your business objectives and analyze the extent to which current technology solutions are aligned to them. Based on our understanding of best-in-class technology, we will advise you on what solutions you need to implement in order to drive improvements and leverage better value from your investments.
- Identify relevant solutions, from a technical perspective as well as a business capability and maturity perspective
- Apply upgrades to your systems / software