Kudelski Security Advantage
Kudelski Security has the people, technology and intelligence to keep your organization, data, and reputation better protected from threats.
Pioneering solutions since 1951
Peace of mind with award-winning MSS
Your assets treated as if they were our own
Whatever it takes to build client success
Custom solutions - designed, engineered and delivered
Awards and Recognition
Kudelski Security - recognition as a leading player in the cybersecurity industry.
Access the latest resources for information on our cybersecurity services, solutions and research projects.
we are happy to announce FumbleChain, a purposefully vulnerable blockchain implementation. This project has been a labor of love for the Research team here at Kudelski Security since late last year.Read full article >>
CurveBall: Microsoft Windows CryptoAPI Spoofing Vulnerability Webcast
Kudelski Security’s Francisco Donoso, Director – Global Security Strategy, provides a brief webcast overview of CurveBall, the Microsoft Windows cryptographic API vulnerability.Read full article >>
Can you sign a Quantum State?
In this post we are going to look at recent scientific results about the potential and limitations of cryptography on a quantum computer.Read full article >>
- Kudelski Security Named 2019 LogRhythm European Partner of the Year
- Kudelski Security Expands Specialized Partner Ecosystem
- Kudelski Security Names Derek Phillips Chief Revenue Officer
- Kudelski Security named a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: U.S. Emerging Managed Security Services
- Kudelski Security Recognized for Industry Leadership in Managed Security Services
- CurveBall: Microsoft Windows CryptoAPI Spoofing Vulnerability Webcast
- Critical Insights on Managed Security (Featuring Forrester)
- McAfee & Kudelski Security: Solving Business and Security Challenges from Device to Cloud
- Juniper Networks & Kudelski Security: Build Scalable, Agile, Secure Networks with Juniper’s 2018 Security Partner of the Year
- Fortinet & Kudelski Security: Delivering World-Class Network, Endpoint, Application, and Access Security