Our Security Program Managers have strong competency levels in all stages of cybersecurity program management from initiation through closeout. They understand how talent, tools and technology work together for organizational effectiveness in support of your business objectives.
- Provide oversight and direction to the security program to ensure it meets security objectives
- Monitor assignment and work schedules according to client needs and prepare quality deliverables
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and communications
- Representation at internal external stakeholder meetings
- Prepare and communicate progress reports and briefings
- Identify and articulate changes to improve efficiencies in planning and executing projects