Kudelski Security Virtual CISOs provide direction to the growth and development of your information security program, drawing from their knowledge and senior-level experience to deliver the direction you need. Contracts are flexible; vCISOs can join your team for as little as a few days per month.
Being based at our headquarters, a vCISO can bring additional value through leveraging the full power of Kudelski Security subject matter experts and capabilities. These include threat intelligence and monitoring analysts (from our Cyber Fusion Centers), advanced testing labs and engineers and cryptographers.
- Information security leadership and guidance
- Security strategy development
- Security architecture design and implementation
- Steering committee leadership
- Security compliance management
- Security policy, process and procedure development
- Incident response guidance
- Direction to security training and awareness, security assessments, internal audits, penetration, social engineering, vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, threat intelligence.
Clients needing dedicated, on premise guidance, can leverage one of our experienced Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) through a more traditional outsourcing agreement to support to the design, deployment and maintenance of optimal security programs.